- Sunday 12pm-4pm then closed for the rest of the day.
- Monday 6pm-11pm.
- Tuesday 6pm-11pm.
- Wednesday 11.30am-3.30pm then reopens 6pm-11pm.
- Thursday 11.30am-3.30pm then reopens 6pm-11pm.
- Friday 11.30am-3.30pm then reopens 6pm-11pm.
- Saturday 12.00am-3.00pm then reopens 6pm-11pm.
About The Epsom Club.
The Epsom Club is a traditional private members club in Epsom with a long established history of providing club facilities to the wider community in the local area. It has a fully licensed bar with large TV screens and wi-fi access. There is a separate meeting room with bar, a smaller function room, a snooker room and a covered terrace leading to a wonderful large garden. The Epsom Club is situated minutes away from Epsom Railway Station and is on or near all major bus routes. The Epsom Club can provide venue hire and catering services through preferential suppliers, subject to arrangement and booking conditions.
New membership applications are encouraged and new members are always given a warm welcome. The process for a new member application is by way of introduction. The Club Secretary, Steward or any current full member should be approached in order to obtain a proposed membership application form. The completed application form should be submitted along with a £5 non-returnable administration fee. The application requires a Proposer and Seconder, both of whom should be current members. The form is then submitted to the Club Committee for consideration, including a short interview of the proposed new member.
Full Membership entitlements include:
- Special discount card for bar purchases.
- After 5 years shared equity.
- Access to Club facilities and outings.
- Access to the Snooker Room and Club competitions, subject to qualification.
- Hiring of the Club’s facilities at membership rates.
Now Available New Affiliates.
- Candidates are proposed, seconded and interviewed in the normal way.
- Annual Fee is £50 with Bar Cards supplied to all new Affiliates.
- T&Cs apply.